War (final page) War (final page)

Excellent

The art made this one. It was a decent movie as far as story line and everthing else goes... but the art made it gold! Good job!

Flash Pet Peeves: #1 Flash Pet Peeves: #1

Short, to the point, and something got broken...

I liked it! Yeah I've had the same problem... normally I just draw with the line tool then bend and twist into whatever shape I like.

Pet Names for Genitalia Pet Names for Genitalia

Overdone

This is only the 10th time I've seen somebody turn that song into an animation. I'm all up for a slide show of funny pictures, but try and at least do it to a song that isn't over used.

In otherwords... if this were 6 months earlier you'd be getting a higher rating... in the meantime this is more like a 2. Sorry!

Virtual Sniper Virtual Sniper

Kick Ass!

I killed over a half an hour at work on this game and it's only in an early stage. I cannot wait for the final draft!

Great Work!

shoot clay pigeons shoot clay pigeons

Fly Swatter

Isn't this just the fly swatter game that COMES with flash? Only you made the swatter into a a target and such. If you made it from scratch it's not bad, but still not very original. Better luck next time.

imbeyondboredom responds:

no i made the game completly from scratch.. i didn't borrow pictures, code, anything.. but thank you for saying that so i could let everyone know that i didn't take from their fly swatter game.. i actually didn't even know that that game came with flash.. but anyway.. i know it's not too original.. but it was the first idea that came to mind.. if anyone has an idea for a game i'd be happy to make it so just e-mail me or leave a message here

kill the stickman!! kill the stickman!!

not bad

It was really smoothly animated and was not a bad first try. Some ideas for your next one, anything stick loses points in my book. This things are better if done with a commonly hated person, make a celebrity parody. It'll be funnier, and you'll get to be on assassin. That's about all, improve your artwork and you're set for some really good movies.