Virtual Sniper Virtual Sniper

Kick Ass!

I killed over a half an hour at work on this game and it's only in an early stage. I cannot wait for the final draft!

Great Work!

shoot clay pigeons shoot clay pigeons

Fly Swatter

Isn't this just the fly swatter game that COMES with flash? Only you made the swatter into a a target and such. If you made it from scratch it's not bad, but still not very original. Better luck next time.

imbeyondboredom responds:

no i made the game completly from scratch.. i didn't borrow pictures, code, anything.. but thank you for saying that so i could let everyone know that i didn't take from their fly swatter game.. i actually didn't even know that that game came with flash.. but anyway.. i know it's not too original.. but it was the first idea that came to mind.. if anyone has an idea for a game i'd be happy to make it so just e-mail me or leave a message here

kill the stickman!! kill the stickman!!

not bad

It was really smoothly animated and was not a bad first try. Some ideas for your next one, anything stick loses points in my book. This things are better if done with a commonly hated person, make a celebrity parody. It'll be funnier, and you'll get to be on assassin. That's about all, improve your artwork and you're set for some really good movies.

Absalom RPG (Flash 5) Absalom RPG (Flash 5)

This is awesome!

Incredible. I wish I knew how to code like this! I can tell it took a ton of time and effort. The enemies are a little hard to beat at first though. I can't wait for more to come!

SNAKE - a new generation SNAKE - a new generation

Nice job

Good job, it really needs sound, and just to let you know, when the user pushes ENTER on the keyboard it adds to the length of the Snake. You might want to fix that too.

The Anti Alien Agency The Anti Alien Agency

Cool

That was a great game, cool ending too. It's funny how he did all that work to come back to shit, ha! Great job, wish you would have picked a less annoying sound for the aliens though.

Rehab this CharltonHeston Rehab this CharltonHeston

BEST IN THE PORTAL

This is great, THE ROMP does some awesome work. This was great because of the supreme quality and almost NO loading time. I was laughing my ass off at every one of the scenarios. Great job!