War (final page) War (final page)

Excellent

The art made this one. It was a decent movie as far as story line and everthing else goes... but the art made it gold! Good job!

Flash Pet Peeves: #1 Flash Pet Peeves: #1

Short, to the point, and something got broken...

I liked it! Yeah I've had the same problem... normally I just draw with the line tool then bend and twist into whatever shape I like.

Pet Names for Genitalia Pet Names for Genitalia

Overdone

This is only the 10th time I've seen somebody turn that song into an animation. I'm all up for a slide show of funny pictures, but try and at least do it to a song that isn't over used.

In otherwords... if this were 6 months earlier you'd be getting a higher rating... in the meantime this is more like a 2. Sorry!

Ask Mr. Batchelor 2 Ask Mr. Batchelor 2

Good stuff

The only thing I don't like about this is that it's stood in direct competition to my series twice in a row now. Other than that it's funny as hell. Good luck with it.

ElijahTheSane responds:

Yes, it's all part of my evil plot to foil you!!! MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a Wonderful World! What a Wonderful World!

Excellent Artwork

Great artwork on the short. I wasn't crazy about the plot/etc overall but I'm more into slapstick comedy. I look forward to more of your work. Great job.

Pointless, Yet Satisfying Pointless, Yet Satisfying

Gotta love the random

It was fast, pointless, and extremely funny. I love the shocked look of the guy, that's right out of oldtime cartoons. Nice job. Animation is pretty good too in that almost artsy style.

Mission Stick-possible Mission Stick-possible

SOUND!!!!!!!!

This was ok, I gave it a three because the lack of sound took a lot away from it... and when using sticks you need everything you possibly can get. Otherwise good job, I can tell it took a lot of time... even though it was with sticks.

Star Wars : Lo Mein Star Wars : Lo Mein

You rule

This movie is funny as hell, and your site kicks ass too. I liked the tribute to Ultraspank, keep this shit coming man!

The Prince of  BugGypt The Prince of BugGypt

Great job!

This is an awesome animation, and extremely amazing if this is really only after having flash for 3 weeks. The only reason you didn't get the 10 is it kind of dragged on in some parts, and the sound wasn't yours, but other then that, fantastic movie!

Tribute to RATM Tribute to RATM

Great job!

For the most part you've nailed a great music video. The text at the start of this was a good touch, all that it would've taken for a 10 was a bit more movement on Zack's part,and if Tom had really bust out on the guitar like he does in concert. Still a great movie though! Rage should be proud!